We are looking for a rock-star Product Manager who will own the conversion funnel and constantly work on improving UX.
What will you be doing?
- Develop strategies on how to adjust our product to various markets and traffic sources
- Form marketing initiatives in order to optimize our product performance across different locations
- Collaborate with marketing team to gather and analyze client insights in order to create frictionless UX for our clients
- Coordinate with Designers, Developers, Traffic Managers in order to implement initiatives and get best results
- Form KPIs to track and report on the results of the initiatives
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Outstanding UX and UI skills
- Strong analytical and structured thinking skills
- Expertise in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Google Analytics
- Hands on experience in digital marketing and/or product management
- You know how to work with designers and developers
- You are result-oriented, ambitious and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment
What do we offer?
- Comfortable environment for growing and using your professional skills
- Friendly, professional and ambitious team
- Competitive fixed salary in USD + bonus directly linked to the revenue with unlimited upside
- Comfortable, cozy office in the heart of Kiev
Livingston Research isn’t your typical start-up. As a true start-up we work in a very fast-paced environment and informal atmosphere, on the other hand, we have a clear vision, long-term goals and resources that one doesn’t normally find in a young and growing company.
We are continuously launching brand-new edu solutions, platforms, services and projects addressing the needs of millions of students in the USA, Australia, UK and Europe. To help us grow at even faster pace we are looking for motivated people with creative energy and ‘let's get shit done' attitude to join our Marketing Team.
Up for the challenge? Apply now!