Livingston Research is a 13-year-old international Ed-Tech company proudly founded by Ukrainians.
We are on a mission to give personal education support enabled by technology to students in the US and globally.
We support Ukraine by donating $1 from every order to proven volunteers who provide humanitarian aid and arrange targeted support for Ukrainian Armed Forces.
Product: A platform where college students can get on-demand homework help from freelance tutors in a hassle-free way. We are a profitable company, not dependent on any external investor financing. Our platform has seen rapid growth in recent years. Now a new Product Manager will have an exciting challenge to continue growth from a much higher starting point of tens of thousands of paying customers.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial data-driven Product Manager who will:
support our Product Lead in executing strategic initiatives on one or several of our products (EdTech);
take responsibility and lead independently certain pre-agreed streams of work (e.g. funnel optimization or retention streams);
do a regular analysis of product performance and product metrics, coming up with powerful recommendations based on this analysis.
You will have the freedom to develop and grow the product.
You will be a valued part of the Product Management Team and will have the freedom to develop and grow the product through close cooperation with Lead Product Manager, other product managers, designers, the Development team , and user acquisition specialists.
Why should you choose us?
- Freedom and challenge to make independent decisions in your area of responsibility, and take part in decision-making on a global level;
- Bureaucracy-free workplace and processes;
- Opportunity to work directly with talented experts;
- Monthly bonus system transparently linked to your performance and business results.
Your Specifics tasks on day to day basis:
- To analyze ongoing product metrics report, and identify any anomalies or trends;
- To analyze and evaluate results or previously implemented A/B tests and initiatives;
- To create a “ready to execute” backlog of IT tasks related to a big initiative or a stream based on strategy pre-agreed by/with the Product Lead;
- To suggest improvements in the product.
Work experience needed:
- At least 1.5 - 2 years as a product manager of a digital product /platform/ service or product marketing manager, a business analyst in an IT product company
Skills and competencies we’re looking for
- confident with data interpretation and with key product metrics
- confident Excel user
- basic understanding and usage of statistics
- advanced experience with Jira or similar
- advanced experience in successful communication with IT and task description
- systematic thinking
- the ability to generate and prove the logical hypothesis
- English — Upper-Intermediate
- Strong project and time-management skills
- Freedom and challenge to own your work
- Bureaucracy-free workplace and processes
- Working with and learning from talented professionals
- Competitive salary in USD based on your qualifications
- Transparent bonus system linked to your performance and business results available after successful passing of the 3-month probation period
- Career development
- Regular Personal Development Sessions with the Lead Product Manager and company founders
- Educational sponsorship (various educational opportunities, e.g. courses, conferences, meet-ups etc. are sponsored by the company)
- Remote mode of work
- Mental health well-being (including compensation for individual consultations with a psychologist) and sports initiatives
- 21 business days of paid vacation and unlimited sick leaves
- Opportunity to make a difference for thousands and thousands of our active users!
Apply if you’d like to really make a difference for yourself and thousands of users!