Livingston Research is a 13-year-old international Ed-Tech company proudly founded by Ukrainians.
We are on a mission to give personal education support enabled by technology to students in the US and globally.
🇺🇦 We support Ukraine by donating $1 from every order to proven volunteers who provide humanitarian aid and arrange targeted support for Ukrainian Armed Forces.
Product: A platform where college students can get on-demand homework help from freelance tutors in a hassle-free way. We are a profitable company, not dependent on any external investor financing. Our platform has seen rapid growth in recent years.
Now a new Junior Data Analyst will have a challenge to build a data and analytical environment for the Operational Department, facilitating data-driven decision making and smooth functioning of the workflow.
Join our company as a Junior Data Analyst and become a valued member of the Data Analytics Team, working with and learning from the best experts!
What will you be responsible for?
- Data collection and building proper tracking together with developers
- Building regular reports and automatic dashboards using R Shiny to ultimately optimize workflow across the company
- Gathering and analyzing large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns using R language
- Contributing to data-driven decision-making in the company by gathering and analyzing data essential to the business development
- Overseeing and maintaining sustainability of dashboards you’re ultimately responsible for
- Conducting research for Operational Department
- Acquiring new skills and implementing them in a real life environment.
What skills and qualities do you require?
- Knowledge of R language: ability to manipulate date with R (dplyr, plotly, shiny, etc)
- Expert level of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent SQL skills
- Statistical or mathematical modelling skills
- Ability to conduct research
- Understanding of web-related behaviors and trends
- Intermediate level of English
It would be a PLUS if you have
- Experience with BI and data visualization tools - Power BI, Tableau, Plotly, R Shiny
- Experience with web analytics: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Facebook Analytics
- Experience working with analytics for the Operational, Sales and Support teams
- Understanding of data architecture principles
- Ability to optimise queries and calculations in SQL and R
- A natural curiosity and skepticism to help you test the hypotheses we have
- Excellent data presentation skills would be a huge plus
- Ability to extract meaning and suggest action steps from data provided
Why should you choose us?
- Freedom and challenge to own your work and directly facilitate data-driven decision-making in the company
- Being an owner of your stream of work and managing your time autonomously
- Bureaucracy-free workplace and processes
- Amazing team you can learn from and exchange expertise with
- Competitive Salary in USD based on your qualifications
- Professional and personal growth
- Regular Personal Development Sessions with the CDO
- Educational sponsorship (various educational opportunities, e.g. courses, conferences, meet-ups etc. are sponsored by the company)
- Remote mode of work
- 21 business days of paid vacation and unlimited sick leaves
- Mental health well-being initiatives (including compensation for individual consultations with a psychologist)
Do not miss out on a chance to streamline your data career in the right way! Apply NOW!