We're looking for an in-house content writer in Kyiv, Ukraine to join our awesome team to ensure all our urgent tasks are completed on time and are of good quality.
Position involves researching and writing original texts on various topics in English. Depending on the area of interest, you will be offered to work on book reports, article summaries, literature reviews, analytical reports and a lot more in various spheres.
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary paid in USD ($600 up to $1000 it all depends on how much you write*) + bonuses for outstanding performance
- Flexible schedule (you choose when you work yourself!)
- Work from our cozy and cool office in the very heart of Kiev (it's a 7-minute walk from «Universytet» metro station and 10 minutes from «Zoloti Vorota»). You can find some cool office pics here: https://goo.gl/DuKw1C
- Unlimited coffee/tea, snacks, pizza Fridays and comfortable working places.
- Training and support from our experts. You'll have personal access to our support team in case any help with your tasks needed.
- You'll be surrounded by the warm and friendly atmosphere created by our young and ambitious team not only working together but also having corporate outings and fun events.
- Young and professional management is always here to help you out!
- Bonuses for referring friends (referral program).
* Your salary depends on the number of tasks you complete. An average salary in our team is $800.
Sounds good? Now here's what we expect from you:
- Fluent English
- Good writing skills. Experience in writing articles in English
- Deep understanding of one or more fields of study and ability to write about them (e.g. you're passionate about world economics and you can write well about the financial crisis of 2007-2008). Proficiency in exact sciences would be a plus
- Ability to work at least 32 hours per week
- Ability to work at night
- Good time-management skills
- Desire to learn and develop yourself as a professional copywriter
In order to apply for the position you need to submit your CV and our HR Manager will get back to you within the next 3-4 business days to move with your application further