Livingston Research is a 13-year-old international Ed-Tech company proudly founded by Ukrainians.
We are on a mission to give personal education support enabled by technology to students in the US and globally.
We support Ukraine by donating $1 from every order to proven volunteers who provide humanitarian aid and arrange targeted support for Ukrainian Armed Forces.
Product: A platform where college students can get on-demand homework help from freelance tutors in a hassle-free way. We are a profitable company, not dependent on any external investor financing. Our platform has seen rapid growth in recent years.
We are on the lookout for a Junior Data Analyst to join our Data Team who can apply one’s statistical, analytical and technical skills, conduct research for our Marketing and Product teams to contribute to the success of our business development!
What will you be responsible for?
- Data collection and building proper tracking together with developers
- Gathering and analyzing large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns using R language
- Contributing to data-driven decision-making in the company by gathering and analyzing data essential to the business development
- Conducting research for Product Marketing and Product Management teams etc.
- Building regular reports and automatic dashboards using R Shiny to ultimately optimize workflow across the company
- Provide insights on data related to customers and freelancers behavior together with the Data team
- Acquiring new skills and implementing them in a real life environment
What skills and qualities do you require?
- Expert level of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of R language
- Basic SQL skills
- Ability to conduct research, make conclusions and present results
- Understanding of web-related behaviors and trends
- Technical skills (to be able to set up various analytical and tracking tools such as GA, GTM, FB Analytics, Hotjar etc).
- Statistical or mathematical modeling skills
- Intermediate/Upper Intermediate level of English
It would be a PLUS if you have
- Experience with BI and data visualization tools - Power BI, Tableau, Plotly, R Shiny
- Experience with web analytics: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Facebook Analytics
- Experience with app analytics: Firebase, Mixpanel, AppsFlyer etc.
- Understanding of data architecture principles
- Ability to optimize queries and calculations in SQL and R
- A natural curiosity and skepticism to help you test the hypotheses we have
- Excellent data presentation skills would be a huge plus
- Ability to extract meaning and suggest action steps from data provided
Why should you choose us?
- Freedom and challenge to own your work and directly facilitate data-driven decision-making in the company
- Being an owner of your stream of work and managing your time autonomously
- Bureaucracy-free workplace and processes
- Amazing team you can learn from and exchange expertise with
- Competitive Salary in USD based on your qualifications
- Career growth opportunities
- Regular Personal Development Sessions with the CDO
- Educational sponsorship (various educational opportunities, e.g. courses, conferences, meet-ups etc. are sponsored by the company)
- Remote mode of work (you are welcomed to join our offices in Kyiv and Lviv as well)
- 21 business days of paid vacation and unlimited sick leaves
- Mental health well-being (including compensation for individual consultations with a psychologist) and sports initiatives
Do not miss out on a chance to streamline your data career in the right way! Apply NOW!