Have an eye for spotting new opportunities and love getting insights from tons of data?
We are seeking a distinctive Web Analyst who can blend strong analytics with knowledgeable insight to identify any web-related behaviors and trends, bring up new opportunities and best practices to improve the way we operate and grow.
- BS in Statistics or equivalent working experience
- Strong abilities in analytics and statistical or mathematical modeling
- Excellent presentation skills. You’re comfortable using data to bring up new opportunities and best practices to your teammates to improve the way we operate and grow
- A natural curiosity and skepticism to help you test the hypothesis we have
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, SQL
- Previous experience with Google Analytics. You know how to create custom funnels, analyze A/B tests, track and segment users.
- Deep understanding of web-related behaviors and trends
- Experience with analytic techniques and statistical modeling
- Ability to extract meaning and suggest action items from data, not just report metrics
- English level — intermediate
What will you be doing?
- Contribute to data-driven decision making of the company by gathering and analyzing data
- Create scalable, innovative approaches to extracting, managing, and analyzing data from customers
- Monitor and analyze market trends to spot new opportunities for experiments and tests
- Work with product managers to analyze client behavior and profile to better understand our target audience as well as opportunities for future development
- Develop various predictive models, and optimize workflow across the company
- Build attribution models
What do we offer?
- Interesting and challenging tasks on global scale, opportunities for self-development and career growth
- Regular personal development sessions conducted by co-founder
- Friendly, professional and ambitious team
- Competitive fixed salary in USD + bonus
- Corporate and team building events
- Comfortable, cozy office in the heart of Kiev
- Various non-financial benefits
- Sponsoring and partial-sponsoring of trainings and education activities
Livingston Research isn’t your typical start-up. As a true start-up we work in a very fast-paced environment and informal atmosphere, on the other hand, we have a clear vision, long-term goals and resources that one doesn’t normally find in a young and growing company.
We are continuously launching brand-new edu solutions, platforms, services and projects addressing the needs of millions of students in the USA, Australia, UK and Europe. To help us grow at even faster pace we are looking for motivated people with creative energy and ‘let’s get shit done’ attitude to join our Marketing Team.
Up for the challenge? Apply now!