Livingston Research is a young and dynamic Ed-Tech company, which has been on the market for the past 11 years.
Our mission is to provide students with educational support enabled by technology, connecting millions of students with freelancers around the world to provide help and support with any homework related issues.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic people, who would like to start off their career right by joining our team as Customer Support Representatives!
Do not miss out on the opportunity that allows you to easily combine having an awesome job with your studies and get valuable experience that is well compensated!
Our ideal candidate
- Has excellent communication skills;
- Has advanced written and spoken English;
- Is able to work night shifts (at least 2 per week, 11 pm till 7 am) to cover our Western Markets;
- Has a good understanding of what makes customer experience great;
- Has a desire to learn and develop;
It would definitely be a plus if:
- You have experience working with native English speakers;
- You participated in international exchange programs( e.g. FLEX, Erasmus, etc).
What are going to do?
- Interact with existing customers via text message interface;
- Advise on the order procedures;
- Provide assistance with the web interface;
- Handle complaints and issues;
- Cooperate with other teams to reach goals;
- NO cold calling involved (no calls involved whatsoever!
What are we offering?
- Flexible schedule that you can combine with your studies, courses, hobbies etc.
- A guarantee of at least 15 shifts during low season (summer and winter months)
- Mandatory 21 shifts during high season (spring and fall months)
- Remote shifts are possible if you are meeting the mandatory minimum of 21 shifts during high season
- Competitive salary paid in US dollars ($650+ based on hourly rates and performance bonuses);
- Timely payment of salary (twice a month!)
- Personal performance bonuses that depend only on you and your performance;
- Friendly, professional and ambitious team;
- No dress code - we value your uniqueness!
- Constant support from experienced Team Leaders within the team;
- Paid onboarding sessions that prepare you for any type of client or situation at work or in life :) and no salary drop during the trial period;
- Corporate outings and team-building activities;
- Comfortable, amazing office in the heart of Kyiv (5-7 mins walking distance from Universitet or Zoloti Vorota metro stations);
- At the moment we are still in WFH mode but eventually, we do want to return back to our office
- Opportunity to build a career and gain an experience that will serve you in a long-term perspective;
- Non-monetary perks;
- Essentials: unlimited coffee/tea, snacks and fruits, pizza Tuesdays;
- Bonuses for referring friends (referral program).
Ready to supercharge your career? Apply now!
If you are still hesitant, check out more about us here