Job description: The job involves reading essay/homework requirements, analyzing essays and academic assignments, and filling in a grading report that summarizes potential areas for improvement. You will execute functions of a Quality Assurance manager.
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must. High CAE, TOEFL or IELTS is a plus.
- A completed master’s degree. Diploma of an American/European/Canadian institution would be a huge advantage.
- Good writing skills.
- Experience of working as a Teaching/ Research Assistant in a foreign university is desirable.
We are looking for:
- Smart people who are capable of understanding a college-level assignment in almost any subject and know how to do it right.
- Those who were thrilled by the experience of writing their own graduate thesis, term paper or even an essay.
- We are NOT looking for people who are confined to one area of expertise. You will have to demonstrate that your sphere of interests is diverse and you are always willing to try and learn something new.
- Competitive salary
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Friendly, young, ambitious team
- Opportunities for career growth