Livingston Research is a 13-year-old international Ed-Tech company proudly founded by Ukrainians.
We are on a mission to give personal education support enabled by technology to students in the US and globally.
We support Ukraine by donating $1 from every order to proven volunteers who provide humanitarian aid and arrange targeted support for Ukrainian Armed Forces.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic people, who would like to start off their career right by joining our team as Customer Support Representatives!
Do not miss out on the opportunity that allows you to easily combine having an awesome job with your studies and get valuable experience that is well compensated!
To apply, you need to:
- Have good communication and problem-solving skills;
- Have at least an Upper-Intermediate level of written English;
- Be able to work night shifts (at least 2 per week, 11 pm till 7 am according to Kyiv time zone GMT+2 hours) to cover our Western Markets;
- Strong understanding of what a great customer experience should look like;
- Working laptop or PC;
- Be prepared that joining our company out of necessity might result in you falling in love with us and staying with Livingston for a long while 💛💙
It would definitely be a plus if:
- You have any customer support experience;
- You have experience working with native English speakers;
- You participated in international exchange programs (e.g. FLEX, Erasmus, etc);
The job itself entails:
- Interaction with existing customers via text message interface;
- Guidance on order placing and post-purchase requests;
- Provide assistance with the web interface;
- Handle complaints and issues;
- Cooperate with other teams to make sure that our clients receive the best experience possible
The job doesn’t include cold calling or calls of any kind.
The offer is:
- Remote work: work from anywhere in the world!
- A flexible schedule that you can combine with whatever it is you need to combine work with
- From 10 to 15 shifts per month during low season;
- 15-21 shifts per month during the middle season
- 21+ shifts during high season
- Competitive salary paid in USD/EUR to your Payoneer account ($500+ on average depending on your performance and number of shifts);
- Alternative payment methods are possible if can’t open/don’t have a Payoneer account
- Personal performance bonuses in addition to the salary that encourage you to make your contribution and be a true team player
- Timely payments (twice a month!)
- Friendly, professional, and ambitious team;
- Constant support from experienced Team Leaders within the team;
- Paid onboarding sessions that prepare you for any type of client or situation at work or in life :) and no salary drop during the trial period;
- Strong corporate culture, mutual support, and togetherness;
- Opportunity to build a career and gain an experience that will serve you in a long-term perspective;
- Non-monetary perks and regular corporate online and offline outings
- Mental health well-being initiative (including compensation for individual consultations with a psychologist)
- Bonuses for referring friends (referral program).
Ready to supercharge your career? Apply now!